Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"It's About America"

Eli learned the Pledge of Allegiance at school. When I heard it the first time I was so proud of him! It's the cutest thing I've ever heard him say! I mentioned that Daddy would be proud of him and so for the last 3 weeks he has been trying to get me to record him so we could send it to Stewart. Of course he remembers to record it when he's supposed to have been asleep for an hour already!

I think that it's so cute and sweet. I love my little boy.

5 comments:

Alicia said...

That's the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Valerie S said...

Way to go Eli!

Emi Sorensen said...

I love the little whistle @ the end. He is an all-around genius! :D

Mary Beth said...

Love that pledge. Grace says hello. Eli is still on the short list so don't let him get too many girl friends at school.
Mary Beth and Grace

Jill said...

He is so cute! I love the whistle too...maybe he can teach me how to whistle.