Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th Of July Fun

We had a great 4th of July! The only thing missing was Stewart, who was having his own adventures. In the morning we went to the Murray parade and 5k race. I ran the race and it sucked bad. Eli also did the kids race and had a lot of fun!


After the race the kids watched the parade while I waited for my name to get called from the raffle drawing! I won a running outfit from The Running Store! it's the first time that I have won something from the Murray 5k raffle! Eli had a great time watching the parade and got a SHLOAD of candy!


I have so many more pictures that are cute but I'm going to limit myself! We also went to the Oakley Rodeo but I don't have the pictures of it yet so I will blog about it when I get the pics.

2 comments:

Scar Belly said...

Looks like it was fun! Wish I could have been there.

Ben said...

You're pretty hard core!