Sunday, July 27, 2008

BBBB

This is the Becca Brough Birthday Blog. I had a great day except that Stewart is gone. My mom is the best and remembered my family's birthday tradition of donuts and chocolate milk in bed and went and got them for me.

Then after breakfast Eli "gave" me my present of 2 cool folding chairs. Of course my mom went and got them and Eli tried to get me to give him one of them for his very own. Eli gave me a card that he made and my mom gave me the cute photo album. I hadn't showered yet so sorry about the really gross looking picture. Stewart, being the wonderful husband that he is, sent me flowers! Of course! He is so good about sending me flowers. I love them thanks Stewart.
Eli had to get his picture taken with the flowers too because, in his opinion, a picture isn't worth anything without him in it. Actually I agree and probably so would Stewart. I think that Eli will be a good flower giving husband since he has a good example.
My parents took me out to dinner and then my dad and I and all my siblings went to Deer Valley to the Beatles show that the symphony did. It was SO fun and if I get pics of it I'll put them on. We got rained on for at least 1/2 of the show and it STILL was so fun.

All in all it was a really fun day and if I HAD to have a birthday without my hubby this was the way to do it.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Becca I am so glad you had such a great day. I thought of you and owe you a phone call (at least!) :) Anyway, I love you and all your latest posts. That family and kid of yours are pretty great.

Cara said...

I just realized I don't have your email address and we set our blog to private. So email me at caray1@gmail.com if you want an invite. Happy Birthday, love the flowers!

Valerie S said...

I'm glad I stayed home to tend all the grandkids. I would have made Dad leave once it started raining. I'm a wimp.